First Presbyterian Church was formed by the amalgamation of St. Gabriel Street Presbyterian Church and Chalmers Presbyterian Church in 1909. A new church was designed by architects Hutchison, Wood and Miller. Stained glass windows by Theodore Lubbers studios were installed in 1966 for Canada's centenial year in 1967.
In 1984 First Presbyterian
Church amalgamated with Knox-Crescent-Kensington Presbyterian to form Knox-Crescent-Kensington
Back to the homepage