Knox Presbyterian Church was formed in 1863 with members from St. Gabriel Street Presbyterian Church. The church was located on Dorchester Blvd at Mansfield street and the initial service in this new building was held December 1865.
In 1918 Knox Church united with Crescent Street Presbyterian Church and the new congregation was named Knox Church, Crescent Street, being shortened to Knox-Crescent Church.
In 1947, Knox-Crescent was united with Kensington Church and re-named Knox-Crescent-Kensington Church. In 1984 Knox-Crescent-Kensington was amalgamated with First Presbyterian Church to form Knox-Crescent-Kensington and First.
Source: Presbyterian Archives - Kim Arnold
Knox Crescent Kensington & First Presbyterian Church
6225 Godfrey Ave.
Montreal H4B 1K3