Mountrose United Church began as an extension of Rosemount First United Church c1956 to serve people living east of Pie IX Blvd. Services were held in Mountrose School. They were recognized as a separate congregation in 1959. In 1964 Mountrose United with Mount Stephen United and in 1970 Mount Stephen United and Rosemount First United amalgamated with Trinity United Church.
Return to Protestant Church list
Return to United Church list
Back to the homepage