Rosemount Central United traces its roots to Rosemount Methodist Church founded c1905. The congregation met in private homes until the first church was built on 4th Avenue in 1912. It was enlarged in 1912. After union in 1925 it became Rosemount Central United Church. In 1926 a new church was built.
Source: United Church Archives - Beverly Levine
Back to the homepage