St. Paul's Presbyterian Church was established in 1834 following the decision of the Presbytery of Montreal to divide the St. Gabriel Street Presbyterian Church congregation into two. St. Paul's was connected with the Presbyterian Church of Canada in connection with the Church of Scotland until 1875 when the congregation entered the Presbyterian Church in Canada.
In 1897 members of St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church who chose to enter the Presbyterian Church in Canada joined St. Paul's.
In 1918 St. Andrew's and St. Paul's were amalgamated as the Church of St. Andrew's and St. Paul.
Archives - Kim Arnold